New owners in about a week

JerryV

Hi, We are Karen and Jerry Vredeveld from Hartford, WI and we just ordered
a new 2010 Big Horn, Model #3410RE fiftth wheel camper. We hope to get delivery of the Big Horn by Sept. 15th so we can take it to the Dealer Appreciation Rally (Wagner/Freedom Campfest) at Manitowoc, WI on Sept. 18th., which we will be attending. We started camping 27 years ago with a pop up then to a travel trailer, now upgraded to the fifth wheel. Will be looking forward to meeting new people at campfest.

Karen & Jerry Vredeveld
2010 Big Horn 3410RE
2007 Chevy 2500HD CC D/A

jimtoo

Hi Karen and Jerry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and help if needed.

Enjoy your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Karen & Jerry, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. There are several of us attending Campfest this year. I will be there early Friday and if you would like to camp with our group, I would be happy to try and hold a spot for you near us. I think we currently have 5 or maybe 6 Heartlands in the group. If you already have plans with another group, no problem, but look for the Heartland group just to meet the bunch...Either PM or e-mail me and I can give you more info about the Wisconsin Chapter of the H.O.C.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Horn and welcome to the forum. You will love all the room that a 5th wheeler has in comparison to the popup/TT. Have fun at Campfest.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks for the update, Jerry. I included you in the list of Heartland owners I sent to Barb at Wagners after you sent me the message stating you ordered your BH and were attending Camp Fest. See you next Friday. I think new owners supply the beer?

dieselsweetheart

Hi Karen and Jerry...WELCOME from the Pa Chapter of Heartland Owners... We hope you will be very happy with your new Bighorn. We also have a 3400RL and are very happy with it (we've had it 3 years)... Have a great time at Camp Fest!

Karen and Jerry............we are new to this site and just purchased our Big Horn 3600RL yesterday and will take delivery today and are so excited.
My question is how do I start a new thread....have searched and searched and can't figure it out.....would appreciate any help. Thanks so much,
Ruth

jbeletti

Charles and Ruth,

Welcome to the forum and to the Heartland family.

To start a new thread:

1. Determine the subject matter of what you wish to discuss
2. Navigate around the forum to find the best sub-forum to post it in
3. Click New Thread at the top left of the section you want to post in

Here, in someone elses thread, you will only see a Post Reply button in order to reply to another person's post.

Jim

4ever

Congratulations. We purchased a 4310RE back in April. We love our unit. In fact we are on a trip right now. Currently in Erie. PA heading to the NY finger lake region for a week or so and then down to the Amish area of OH for a week. Anyway, congrats again and enjoy you Bighorn.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Karen and Jerry............we are new to this site and just purchased our Big Horn 3600RL yesterday and will take delivery today and are so excited.
My question is how do I start a new thread....have searched and searched and can't figure it out.....would appreciate any help. Thanks so much,
Ruth

Hope you love your new 3600RL as much as we do ours...and welcome to the Heartland family!!:)

K

Kevin_Finn

Welcome to the Heartland family!!!

Your unit should be done today 9/11 and either ship out today or Monday.

Thank you for your business!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jerry & Karen, Welcome to the Heartland Family from the New Jersey Chapter. You're gonna love it here!