New Grandchild!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Our second grand daughter was scheduled to arrive on Oct. 11th, but we know how schedules work out.;) She arrived 9/6, 5 weeks early! Mom is doing fine and little Charlotte Grace is doing better now that she can breath properly and is starting to eat more. Hopefully she will be home in the next few days.

We are down with our daughter and son-in-law helping to take care of our older grand daughter and will be traveling back and forth a lot until everything has settled down. Unfortunately, we won't be traveling with the trailer. I've gotten to where I really don't like motels anymore, but you do what you have to do when its your kids.

Kristy

SilverRhino

Grandchildren - Hope of the Future...Joy of the Present

Congratulations! Our grandson just celebrated his 1st birthday on Sept 8 ( What a Party! ) He was impatient too ..... born 8 weeks early ..... looking at him today, it is hard to believe that he was a premy! I have the joy and privilege of taking care of him during the week for the past 11 months ..... He is Grandpas "Buddy" and becoming quite the helper!

Congratulations again! :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new granddaughter. We are expecting our first grandson (gosh-can't get used to already knowing what it is going to be) in about 9 weeks. My daughter-in-law wont go camping but has told us that we can take Wylie (even know his name) camping with us anytime. Whoopi!!! :)

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Congratulations on your new granddaughter! Glad all is fine. These little ones grow extremely fast and it won't be long and she'll be getting into things. Babies are a wonder.

flamingknitter

Congratulations!! Does that mean you are down in my neck of the woods? I will PM you my phone number. Maybe - if you can take a break from that precious baby - we can do dinner or lunch or hit the mall to buy really cute baby clothes.

I'm glad she is here safely.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks everyone!
Marybeth we are in your neck of the woods but only for a few more hours today. We'll be back Sunday for a couple of days. By then the baby should be home and we should be able to get out without upsetting the 2 yr old's schedule.
Kristy

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Our second grand daughter was scheduled to arrive on Oct. 11th, but we know how schedules work out.;) She arrived 9/6, 5 weeks early! Mom is doing fine and little Charlotte Grace is doing better now that she can breath properly and is starting to eat more. Hopefully she will be home in the next few days.

We are down with our daughter and son-in-law helping to take care of our older grand daughter and will be traveling back and forth a lot until everything has settled down. Unfortunately, we won't be traveling with the trailer. I've gotten to where I really don't like motels anymore, but you do what you have to do when its your kids.

Kristy
Congrats!!