New Landmark Floor Plan: Rushmore

jbeletti

We've got a sneak peek at a new floor plan for Landmark coming up this fall called the Rushmore. I don't have any other details at this time. I am attaching a floor plan image in pdf and jpg. When I know more, I will post it here.

Jim

Attachments

• LM_Rushmore.pdf
    159.7 KB · Views: 97
  • LM_Rushmore.jpg
    LM_Rushmore.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 292

rick_debbie_gallant

Nice rig. I just dont think it is better than my 3670 though. Guess I will have to settle for what we have. Besides Miss Debbie loves the 3670:)

CrazyScotsman

I still like the Pinehurst and BH 3580 layout better. I like the WC seperate from rest of bathroom. Give's you some privacy, and DW can shower in peace,

porthole

Retired
After looking at Jim's Landmark all I can say is I saved about 20-30 g's by not seeing a Landmark before we bought the Cyclone :D

We have a Rushmore on order. Hopefully will arrive next week. We'd love to see what improvements have been made but the pictures on the website don't change. Guess we'll have to be surprised.

jjwink

We have a 2011 Rushmore and the photos on the Landmark page match our unit. However the floorplan shows a different arrangement in the bathroom. It shows only 1 door into the bath and it is from the hall. There is no door from the bedroom into the bath. Is this the 2012 arrangement?