These guys are Awsome !!

Bobby A

Well, I figured I would post this thread in prospective owners area, as posting it in my usual area would not reach the targeted people because most of you on other parts of this forum already know how awsome Heartland and their workers are.

Just wanted to say to those that are considering a Heartland but are skeptical, I was you several months ago. After reading the forums we ordered a 3580 Big Horn, sure, we have had some issues, but all companys do, but time after time Heartland has come through. Let me rest your mind assure, you will not find a better RV company in the business. The workers at plant level are truely amazing and have proved it again today. Our thanks go out to Matt, Jim, Dave & Scott, Chuck. Max and a few others that I didn't catch there names.You guys are truely the BEST !! and you know who I'm refering too. A special thanks to Dave Jones and Scott.

Thanks again for all you have done to make us loyal Heartland Owners.

Bob & Lisa Altizer

Last edited:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I can wholeheartedly second that...I've never dealt with a company like Heartland before. Absolutely thrilled we found them, and plan to be with them for a long time to come. They just need to, one day, come up with MY perfect Landmark floorplan....:D