Sundance 3000RK

johnnh

We have been looking for a dealer, anywhere in New England that has a 3000RK for us to see. We have a dealer close by but they have not added new units in more than a year. Thanks.

jimtoo

johnnh,

Have you tried the Heartland Factory site? Go to this link. http://www.heartlandrvs.com/dealer.html Then put in different zip codes in your area, along with unit your looking for and maybe you will find something. Worth a try and if nothing else, call the factory, they may be able to give you a dealer name.

Jim M

D

Dave Willis

I was told by the rep that Hi Way Campers in Plainfield, CT has one. Their number is 860-564-0141

Thanks,

johnnh

That would be incorrect. I spoke with Hi-Way Campers and they say they have never had a 3000RK. What Hi-Way has sold is the Sundance XLT 265RK.
So basically, I'm right back where I started. My wife and I have looked at the Sundance models our local dealer has and were very impressed with the quality. We even traveled 4 hours to St. Albans, VT to look at a unit. We really want to see the 3000RK however and just can't bring ourselves to order something, sight unseen. Please, if you find this model anywhere in New England or even NY, let me know.

D

Dave Willis

I just spoke to the East Coast Rep and he says that at this time we don't have a dealer stocking this floor plan. If you go to our website (heartlandrvs.com) we very good pictures to look at.

Thanks,