The new toy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Way to go grace. I want to see the new WOWO. Now that I know what the name on the door is............LOOK OUT. Bob:D

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Here is Ken's -Crazyscotsman- new toy. Beautiful!!:D

Crazyscotsman.jpg

Delaine and Lindy

Awesome Truck.......

Well you for sure don't have to worry about Pin weight or GVWR. And if its equiped like the one's I use to drive it has it has a bedroom, with TV and possibly a Microwave. You can never have to much Truck. I for sure would add a Trailer Saver Air ride 5th wheel. GBY.....

jimtoo

Isn't that the reason all these things we like are called "boy toys"??? Mom saves so we boys can spend it. Of course I have heard of a few "girl toys", new micro waveNone, sewing machineNone, stoveNone, ,,,, not wanting to start anything here.:D

CrazyScotsman

Duane, That is the neighbours El Camino. I think he has been trying to sell it forever , but his asking price is a little high, it needs a lot of work on it. It looks good from a distance.

truknutt

Committed Member
Duane, That is the neighbours El Camino. I think he has been trying to sell it forever , but his asking price is a little high, it needs a lot of work on it. It looks good from a distance.

Most chebbies look good from a distance; in my rearview, on the trailer or rollback! OH no I didn't!!:D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Most chebbies look good from a distance; in my rearview, on the trailer or rollback! OH no I didn't!!:D

Hmmm....Sounds like you need to see a doctor quick, your meds are making you hallucinate.;)....Kenny

truknutt

Committed Member
I do have that "Live" flu virus coursing through my system!! Got our flu vacines this week...get the mist, it's wunnerful!! :( OOps, so sorry, paperwork says must be 49 and YOUNGER to get the mist ! :rolleyes: