drawer slides in Kitchen2950rkbc

The bottom fell out of the drawer, screw came lose. Need to get drawer off the slide. How do you remove the drawer from the slide? Also, why does the stove top have only one adjustable burner. The other two are not adjustable. Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
priestlake, on the slides on the sides of the drawers, there should be a black plastic lever. One side goes up and the other side goes down using your finger tips. While holding these levers, pull out on the drawer. Ours bottom panel did the same thing. It was the drawer holding our pots & pans. A couple screws were pretty close to the edge. Easy to fix on my own. I don't know why your stove top should be any different. Our stove burners are adjustable. The front/center burner has gradients on the knob while the two rear burners don't indicate an adjustment but they are, in fact, adjustable.

B

bwwalczak

They beat me to the response, and they are correct on both counts.

If anyone is interested Wisconsin Rapids is beautiful in September - Ray - I was just there last weekend.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
If anyone is interested Wisconsin Rapids is beautiful in September - Ray - I was just there last weekend.
It's going to be an early color season. Some trees are losing leaves already. No rain in the forecast either. Too bad we missed you Bryan, I have cold beer!:D I was at Greeneway Monday and bought the Boliy genny. They have one of the new Big Countrys moved up to the front corner of the lot for a nice view from the street. Take Care!

gasman

Camp Socializer
We had the same problem with the big drawer under the refer. I removed the drawer and put it back together and then since I was concerned with the strength of the bottom, I glued a 1" by 1/2" strip of wood to the bottom across the underside of the drawer and also put some screws through the side lip into the end grain. I had to plow out a small area in the center enough to clear the roller catch so that the drawer will open fully. It seemed to strengthen the bottom of the drawer nicely. I would think that a drawer this size should be built with a thicker bottom.

porthole

Retired
I think with the stoves the two burners that are not marked are "course" adjustments while the 3rd "adjustable" can be regulated to a better degree (pun intended).

The center or front burner knob has gradients on it and the others do not so you will know which burner is the high pressure 9000 btu burner, The other two burners are like 6000 btu. All three burners are fully adjustable, you just have to look at the flame. As far as the drawers go, if you send your feedback to Bryan Walczak about the drawers coming apart, he will take that to the quality control folks and examine the assembly process to prevent it from happening in the future. I have not had these problems with my drawers yet, but I will be taking them out and looking them over this spring.