The "New" Trailrunner in the News

jbeletti

Heartland RV Unveiling Trail Runner at Hershey Show

Email This Post Print This Post
September 16, 2009 by RV Business

Heartland-Trail-Runner-for-2010-300x211.jpg
Heartland Rereational Vehicles LLC has unveiled its all-new entry-level Trail Runner travel at the Pennsylvania RV and Camping Show today (Sept. 16) through Sunday in Hershey, Pa. Trail Runner is offered in nine 24- to 34-foot floorplans with standard features including dual ducted-air condtiionaing, screwed cabinets, full extension steel-ball bearing drawer hardware, insulated baggage compartment doors and a radius corner fiberglass entry doors. The unit includes residential-style amenities like the AM/FM/CD/DVD players with interior and exterior speakers, 7-foot ceilings and the porcelain stools with foot flushes. “Trail Runner gives the customer more value for the dollar and superior quality over all other entry level competitors,” said Brad Whitehead, Heartland director of travel trailer sales. MSRPs from under $12,500 to approximately $19,000. Heartland is currently the fastest growing RV manufacturer in the nation, boasting June retail sales reflecting a 207% increase in year-to-date travel-trailer market share, according to Statistical Surveys Inc.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Don't you mean the re-new Trailrunner??

They made this in 2007 I believe. We even had a guy from Indiana camping at our local 1000Trails a couple years ago with one. Never could figure out why they started then stopped making it?

Mark

jbeletti

Yeah - I suppose that is right Mark. The relaunched TR. Production had ceased on it for some period. I believe it has been reimagined :)

Jim

I know that I still am very happy with ours. A few quirks that were worked out but other than that, this has been a great camper. We decided to get a seasonal next year and try that for a year. I am glad they brought the Trailrunner name back.
Greg