Warranty - Is Camping World Cut Off?

LawReed

I have been trying for months to get work and parts for my Cyclone 4012. No Luck as of yet. The latest i have heard from Heartland and Camping World is that the latter has been "cut off" on all items. How do I get my parts?

I have been told by the factory and Camping World that my work and Items have been approved and they are in the computer. But I can get them. I have heard so many times from the factory and Campingworld that "I will have to get that approved"

I have also sent multiple emails with no response to Mr. De La Paz at the factory. I am ASSUMING all will be taken care of, but we all know what assume means.

The dealers ship that is factory autorized is Stiers/Camping World in Bakersfield, CA. I have NEVER got a straight story from them and would not recommend them.

jbeletti

Hey all,

On Friday, I received word from Heartland Corporate that we reactivated warranty work accounts at all Camping World locations. It may take a few days for the word to get out to all CW locations. Before you take your coach to a CW location for warranty work, phone our Dealer Services department at 877-262-8032 for assistance.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

R.Pratt

Thank you Jim
does this mean i can stop contacting RV Wholesalers? i have had nothign but grief from them for over 2 months on my 2010 3850 and i would love to be able to head to CW and have them handle it, i hate to say it but sometimes when you get a smoking good deal you really do miss out on the customer service that sometimes goes along with the higher price