I hit the jack pot...

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well I finally hit it rich.
Got this email today. It must be real because he wants me to tell him how to invest:

Re:Looking a Lucrative Investment.

My name is Mr.Frank Adu from Accra-Ghana,I got your contact from a reliable source.My Late father is the former Minister of finance.I contacted you of my interest to Invest In your country due to non-stable economy here in Ghana and also to partner with you so that i can use your influence (as my partner) to transfer my money abroad for a investment in your country hence my father is no more.

Actually i do not have investment idea and will like you to advise me on any investment which we might will divert the fund.I have in my position US$ 17.5 million Dollars which my father deposited here in Ghana for investment abroad.
If you can work with me with utmost trust, then you can contact me.

Frank Adu.
Mobile Number +233242918720.

If any one has any ideas how to invest this, please ler me know!! All my investments go so well I really need to find a challenge:rolleyes:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You aren't rich. I have 'inherited' 20 billion dollars this week and won 6 different 10 million dollar lotteries. WOW, I think I will just pay off the national debt. ROFLMAO

talley

Wonder who the "reliable source" is that refered the gentleman to you. One would think that the reliable source would go for that kind of money himself. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Suggest that you forward the address of Bernie Madoff to the fellow with the $17.5 million US. They should get together!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If I sent out 20 million emails asking for $1.00 how much money do you think I would receive? Especially if I made like I was in desperate need of the money. Hmmmm.....

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I guess that now you're gonna tell me that Ed McMahon lied to me about being the next big winner of the Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes......