Sticker locations???

2010augusta

I just got the stickers/labels that should have been on the Landmark. Can someone describe the locations of the "tire and loading information", The yellow carrying capacity, and the White information labels? Better yet post pictures of the general area of each. Thanks in advance for the information.

2010augusta

Anyone??? I just want to know where the data labels are supposed to be placed. Any descriptions will help, PLEASE. Thank you.

jbeletti

Bueller? Bueller?

Hey Alan,

The one with the VIN, tire loading etc goes on the off door side under the bedroom slide and to the front corner, right before the overhang. Or pretty much, above the off door side front jack, on the side of the unit, near the radius.

The yellow (if they still are) weight one goes on the entrance door jamb, on the hinge side, near the lower hinge.

Jim

2010augusta

Jim, thanks,

What about the large white data label with date of manufacture, manufacturer, make and model, VIN, axle and wheel information.

cjbearden

Visitor
Alan, on our Augusta, the large white label with vin #, etc (trailer weight information). is inside the cabinet between stove and refrigerator. It is stuck to the back wall of the lower shelf. There is another white label inside the 'broom closet' at entry door. The label there is supplier contact numbers (Lippert, Dometic, etc.) and it is stuck to the back wall of the closet. Jim B. told you about the tire load one. Not sure about a yellow label. Hope this helps.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
MIght it make more sense to visit a dealer to get a true visual of the sticker locations? That way there is no confusion. The VIN sticker on the outside is about a 3x5 sticker while the inside one is much larger. I think they have recently done away with the inside stickers.

jbeletti

Alan,

How many stickers did you get?

A white/silver one

A yellow one

Anymore than that?

Nothing goes in the cabinets anymore as the RVIA standardized on where these stickers goes for all RVIA sealed coaches. I think this was done in the last year or so.

Jim

porthole

Retired
Just happen to have these

Attachments

• Cyclone_ext_11.jpg
    Cyclone_ext_11.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Cyclone_ext_08.jpg
    Cyclone_ext_08.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 22

jbeletti

Thanks Duane.

Just found my pics too :) Now I see what "other" sticker Alan refers to.

Go nuts Alan!

Attachments

• Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Location_x800.jpg
    Sticker_GVWR_TIRES_Location_x800.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Sticker_CCC_Location_x800.jpg
    Sticker_CCC_Location_x800.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 54

timdebs

Sticker Pictures

Now I am going to confuse you. Here are pictures where my stickers are. Sorry about your camper, but at least yall are fine and it can be fixed, just another one of those bumps in the road we sometimes have to go over.

Attachments

• stick1.jpg
    stick1.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 16
  • stick2.jpg
    stick2.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 16
  • stick3.jpg
    stick3.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 16
  • stick4.jpg
    stick4.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 14
  • stick6.jpg
    stick6.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 13

porthole

Retired
My "yellow sticker on the Cyclone is at the same location as Jim's

After seeing Tim's pics I would place the stickers to "an other then a striped" area.