Cyclone at Harbortown CG

Tom of Ypsi

Judy and I went to Harbortown, Monroe, Mi to see how our Landmark handled after being fixed. We were like two kids getting ready not having camped in several weeks because of repairs. Walking around the CG and noticed a Cyclone, never seen one, sharp. I started talking to the owners Kay and Bill Axel (KAXEL) and found out they were at the rally we had missed. They showed us their coach, very nice, filled us in on all of the activities and give aways, food, good times and good friends made that we missed at the rally. We were suppose to see them Sunday morning but we left around 11:30 am because of threatening rain so we never got to say goodybye. Sure was nice to see another Heartland, our first sighting, and such nice owners.
Tom & Judy Atkinson

jbeletti

Hey Tom,

That's twice now in two days that I have heard of people that were at the rally, running into someone that wanted to be at the rally (you and HTWT). That's great that you were able to meet Bill and Kay. Did you meet Billy and Kyle too? Kay made up some neat Cyclone t-shirts for the boys.

I am glad the Axels were able to make the rally. Their coach came out of Charger or LSI on the second day of the rally if I recall correctly.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

I was told all about the t-shirts but I did not see them, Billy and Kyle were out playing. Sure did sound real nice, what great imagination. I was also told all about their problems with their coach and their nickname given by the factory Blueawning. Just wish they and us had more time to spend together. They had family and friends from La and Ca all camping together so they were on the go all of the time.