water leaking from under stairs to bedroom

ksroll

I have a 2009 Sundance 3200ES and have a water leak that I can't locate. I found two loose connections at the water heater tank that were leaking out from under the refrigerator next to the stairs. I then came back a few hours later and found water leaking out from under the stairs.
I took off the panels in the storage area and can't see back under the stairs.
It appears the leak is coming from the toilet area but I can't figure out get at the plumbing without taking out most of the walls in the storage area. I am heading to Pismo Beach for two days from Santa Barbara and then will be going back home to Las Vegas.
I sent an e-mail to Heartland Saturday morning, I hope to hear back from them Monday morning. Any help would be appreciated.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ken & Shari, I'm not trying to remove any responsibility from Heartland but Leaks are impossible to diagnose via e-mail or telephone. If you can't get a visual your best bet is to get the rig to a dealer. I'm not familiar with the plumbing routing in the Sundance but I'm betting Heartland will suggest you get it to a dealer as well.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Given the floorplan of the 3200, that is almost assuredly a bathroom water line leak. I agree with Ray. Get to a dealer ASAP unless your're comfortable troubleshooting plumbing in tight environments.

ksroll

Thanks for the input. I talked to the service dept. at Heartland today and he basically stated the same. He also said I would have to take off the entire wall in the storage are to gain access to the toilet area.
Thanks again!