2011 Brochures???

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just saw a 2011 Big Country on RVS for Less website and was wondering if the new brochures are available on-line. I love the new paint scheme and wanted to know what floor plans are available.
Byrd

B

bwwalczak

We do not have the new Big Country brochures available yet.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Bryan for the info. The new BCs looked real interesting thru the website, enough where my husband wants to see what models have what option (WOW-thinking about getting a new rig). Love the body paint!!!! :)

I was also checking on the website to see what was new. I was sad to not find a BC 3300. This has been a great layout for us to start with.
We love to camp in ours as much as possible!
It is time to start looking UP.
We are leaning towards a Landmark Pinehurst.
Heartland customer satisfaction makes this a very easy choice for us.:D

Snow birds

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Saw the BC at the Hershey Show...they are not fullbody paint. The gelcoat is gray. Looks real nice though.:)

Tom of Ypsi

We saw 2 BC's at the Detroit RV show and we were very impressed with them. Love the interiors with the multi colored decor. The BC designers did a great job and foot traffic seemed pretty good. It would be interesting to see how many BC's were sold. I know that SOB's had at least four models sold of the same floor plan but the HL products seemed to be getting the most traffic. I also had my HL Owners Club T-shirt on from the 2009 HL Rally. Some people thought I worked for HL but had to say I was just a proud owner.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The color gelcoat should be far superior to paint. If you scratch paint, it has to be repainted (it's only on the surface). With gelcoat, the color is mixed into the material and goes all the way through. If scratched, it can usually be buffed out and retain the color.