Hershey, PA = New Friends

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Hello all,
Chris and I went to the Hershey RV Show this weekend. While there, we met quite a few Heartland owners at the campground. I just want to say it was nice meeting everyone. Cheryl, you are the best, thanks so much!!
Kim

jbeletti

How was my site Kim? Would I have liked it :)

Glad you had a great time. Heartland owners are the best. And one day - you will be one of us.

Jim

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
The site was great!:D It would have looked better with a Cyclone 3850 parked in it though!!!It was right up against a hill with a field of soy beans. We had a great time and look forward to purchasing a Heartland.

dieselsweetheart

After hosting the PA rally in August it's my opinion that you could host a rally in da pits and we would still have a great time... it's the people of Heartland that make for a great time...good food, conversation, laughter...even those few evening hours we had together we had a fun time...

I had the train on my side and Kim had the concrete factory. And we had some excitement on Saturday evening when the smoke detector at the barn went off and we had both volunteer fire companies show up with their hook and ladders...ambulance, police, etc. Checked out the roof for thermal images and luckily nothing found... but it made for some entertainment!!

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
After hosting the PA rally in August it's my opinion that you could host a rally in da pits and we would still have a great time... it's the people of Heartland that make for a great time...good food, conversation, laughter...even those few evening hours we had together we had a fun time...

I had the train on my side and Kim had the concrete factory. And we had some excitement on Saturday evening when the smoke detector at the barn went off and we had both volunteer fire companies show up with their hook and ladders...ambulance, police, etc. Checked out the roof for thermal images and luckily nothing found... but it made for some entertainment!!
Yall had a good view of all of that. We just saw them driving up and down our road.