Any Chance that Landmark Will Add Level-Up?

sprehoda

Landmark and Mobile Suites are comparable.

The MS has the Level-Up option.

Any chance that Landmark will add them?

Leveling left/rt with boards gets old.

K

Kevin_Finn

We are constantly reviewing the market to see what options make sense.
We are currently proto typing the system you are inquiring about, most likely it will become an option in the near future.

sprehoda

Thrilled to hear

Kevin:

I am thrilled to hear that you are working on the Level-Up option.

This would make the Landmark clearly a better choice than Mobile Suites because MS needs about $15K more truck to tow.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I'm glad to hear it too!! Now that I've got it on the Bighorn...I don't want to be without it!

When I'm ready, sometime in the future, to order a Landmark, I sure would like it to come from the factory with the Level-Up! This six point leveling system beats any of the four point systems we've looked at, hands down....:D

SmokeyBare

Sure will be nice to level up the New LandMark with a touch of a button or two... Ya know... the LandMark with the side door Garage for the Golf Cart or Motor Cycle... :)

Marv

K

Kevin_Finn

At this point we have no plans for a side load garage in the Landmark.

jbeletti

Jack,

In a nutshell, the Level Up system, made by Trailair, a Lippert company, is a 6 point leveling system for RVs. This can be done at the OEM level during the frame build-up or added on later as a retro-fit.

Retail costs for the retro-fit are in the $2,500 to $3,500 range. I do not know OEM level pricing as Heartland does not currently offer this system.

I have the system on my demo coach as a trial for Heartland. It has performed very well and I really like all aspects of it. Others will chime in with their experiences.

I see you have an '08 Bighorn. Please contact Trailair for an estimate.
Kara Hunt
karahunt@trailair.com
800-998-4238

Jim