Data Storm?

ChopperBill

Have a quote of about 1200 bucks for a Data Storm fully automatic dish installed. Just push a button and watch the telly. Would be kind of nice but an expensive "luxury". Wife said "do it, its going to be our home" Cant set up the ti-pod at Wal-Mart! ;) Anyone have any thoughts?

J

jjjelm

ChopperBill said:
Have a quote of about 1200 bucks for a Data Storm fully automatic dish installed. Just push a button and watch the telly. Would be kind of nice but an expensive "luxury". Wife said "do it, its going to be our home" Cant set up the ti-pod at Wal-Mart! ;) Anyone have any thoughts?

Now can you also get the internet with this "toy" and what is the monthly charge??? Wonderful Wyoming

ChopperBill

The do-dad they priced me is just the TV deal. A Motosat Freedom, What ever that is! ;) It was real nice in Parker AZ last winter with out the internet. Got to see what my wife looked like. She's a beauty! :D

ChopperBill

Will bring the tripod and dish in case of trees. Have gotten pretty good at finding the bird in no time. Twice this year I got it working just buy guessing and turned on the TV and had a picture! Big secret get the tripod LEVEL. Got to thinking I might put off the dome until the savings build back up.