3612 cover

pholt

Hey guys bought my 09 3612 last summer and I need to cover it up. Does anyone have any pro's / con's or experience with a particular cover. I have had it waxed and keep it clean but I want it out of the sun. My trim around the windows had turned a little so has the vent a hood vent which is typical. But it is time to get it out of the sun.

Any help GREATLY appriciated.
Paul

michael_s

I to am interested in covering my 3355RL. I live in Colorado where the sun seems to cook the white to yellow in no time. Does anyone have information about using covers? Is it worth the investment or do they just tear in the wind?

chris60

I to am interested in covering my 3355RL. I live in Colorado where the sun seems to cook the white to yellow in no time. Does anyone have information about using covers? Is it worth the investment or do they just tear in the wind?
camping world has them on at about 40 % off, two types , suited for rainy climate or Sun protection as you both want. I live in a rainy climate, & they work well to protect from moisture & black streaking. In the sun, well, use it for a few years, & replace it when needed. It will have done its job & protected the decal's & the rest from the UV rays.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We haven't used our cover yet, but if you decide to get one, check ebay. We just got a new Goldline cover for $175 inc. shipping.
I don't think ours will be on for a long time as we camp year round here, but there are sometimes a month or two that it would be nice to have it kept clean and protected.

lelandpa

We just bought a new cover on ebay also. We had a generic cheapie cover for our old travle trailer, it was too big and the wind tore it to shreds. The one we just bought is supposed to be a custom fit, so we'll see. One more trip out and time to cover it up :(