bubbles? on the exterior?

J

Jumpshot

I have owned a 2009 Sundance 3012RE...very nice. I've owned it since last June O8. 3 weeks ago I noticed the exterior fiberglass surface on the rear of the camper...like rippling, bubbling. The spots are hard and I can't penetrate the surface with my thumb. My dealer has no idea what's going on but mentioned they had seen it on a couple of other units?? We don't have a leak? Is this delamination??? Help....What's going on??? :(:confused::eek:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
jumpshot,
Please keep your posts to a single thread as per our Fourm Rules. It is my hope that a moderator will move one of your posts to the "Ask the Factory" forums so the factory can weigh in on your problem. You may also want to contact Heartland directly and discuss what you have found and get their recommendations.

Good luck,
Mark

J

Jumpshot

I thought I only posted one thread... I had to edit it but only one thread??? right? I don't want to do anything against rules!

jbeletti

Jumpshot,

I merged your new thread with the first thread.

While product owners here may have some ideas as to what is going on as well as what the fix is, I'd like you to call Heartland Customer Service "today" to discuss it. Please have your VIN ready. The number is 877-262-8032.

Jim

jbeletti

Jumpshot,

I have now merged your 3rd thread here with this one.

Go ahead and make the call to the factory.

Thanks.

Jim

D

Dave Willis

I have sent this info to our service department and they should be getting in touch with you soon.

Thanks,

J

Jumpshot

Jim and Dave, I am currently in Europe til next Tuesday. I will call the factory ASAP upon my arrival stateside. The dealer, Chesapeake RV Solutions in Chesapeake, Va (Tim Loen) took some pictures last week and informed me that he had sent them in to Heartland for warranty verification and assessment.??? So, I'll call Heartland next week. Thank you very much for your quick attention to this matter and thank you for the phone number. I appreciate all the help you all have been and continue to be in resolving these issues.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
jumpshot,
Please keep your posts to a single thread as per our Fourm Rules. It is my hope that a moderator will move one of your posts to the "Ask the Factory" forums so the factory can weigh in on your problem. You may also want to contact Heartland directly and discuss what you have found and get their recommendations.

Good luck,
Mark
I am very jealous...are you the new moderator now?