• 613-546-6140 800 562-9178
  • www.kingstonkoa.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes - No Fee
  • WiFi available: Yes - Free
Details:

------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $55.00 to 63.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: Heartland Owner Club with National Number $0.00 Per Person
  • Heartland Owner Non Club Member $10.00 Per Person
  • Other Brand Not Heartland Product $15.00 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: AUG 21/10
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

• Event Leader: wfwilson (click to contact)
Additional Info:
After you reserve at KOA You must also contact Wayne wfwilson1@yahoo.ca or 519-736-0577 for rally planning. Optional 1000 Island lunch cruise cost 37.85 (must have min of 20 people.

A note to advise everyone to mark their calendars. The 2010 Heartland Ontario rally is confirmed.

Date: August 20-22/2010

More details to follow as they are arranged. Here are the details

SECOND ANNUAL ONTARIO CHAPTER RALLY

DATE:
Friday Aug 20 to Sunday Aug 22 /2010

KOA 1000 Islands Kingston www.kingstonkoa.com

Rally attendees must register for their campsite directly with KOA in Kingston

Tel 1-800-562-9178 or 613-546-6140 as well as with Wayne (See below)

You must mention you are with the Heartland Owners Club Rally

When you register online mention under remarks The Heartland Rally

Rates 30 Amp service $110.00 + Tax for two nights

50 Amp service $126.00 + Tax for two nights

People attending the rally should notify Wayne via separate email at

wfwilson1@yahoo.ca

Lynn has arranged a 1 1/2 hour 1000 Island boat cruise but we must

have 20 + people to receive the group price of $15.00 plus tax etc per person. The Boat

cruise is optional and those who do not attend will have free time during that period.

We are asking attendees to register with Wayne so we can get numbers. Payment will

not be required until arrival.

The campground is holding sites until May 1/2010 only. Also on May 1

st a deposit of
50% is due.

Look forward to a Great Time.​

Regards
Wayne​

LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONFIRMED WITH ME ATTENDING THE RALLY IN AUGUST.

1. Dave and Lyne Hallet - Ottawa - ON-Wagonmasters
2. Wayne and Gayle Wilson - Amherstburg - ON-Gunners
3. Jeannine and Roy Barkhouse - Kitchener - ON
4. Rick and Joanne Larocque - Carp - ON
5. Ted and Hilda Van Netten - Coburg - ON
6. Bob and Christine Fournelle - North Grower - ON
7. Fernand and Diane Decaire - Ottawa - ON
8. Doug and Brenda Carter - Fort Erie - ON
9. Vince and Ethel Drouin - Welland - ON
10. Bob and Darlene Cochrane - Welland - ON
11. Don and Janina Ewart - Saskatoon - SK
12. Charlie and Jane Thibideau - Lions Head - ON
13. Jon and Patti Holbert - Erie - PA
14. Mike and Donna Tinklin - Kitchener - ON
15. Kate and Jeff McDougall - Almonte - ON
16. Susan Pastorius and James Bissonnette - Chatham - ON

Attachments

• 2010-01-Rally Announcement.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I notice your Rally is the weekend after ours in NY . Wow only 3hrs to the next Rally !!! Hummmmm :rolleyes:

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Rally

Freckles I noted to our members and on the form that our rallies are back to back hope it gains visitors for both.
I also should mention that we are planning our 2011 rally in Windsor On the weekend before the National rally in Goshen. This would be a great place for any US member or Canadian Member east of Detroit Windsor to take a break on their way to Goshen for a fun time.
Regards
Wayne

Freckles

Checked it out 3hrs 12 mins or 155.26 miles between Rallies for this year !! Sounds good for 2011 plan to attend National Rally in Goshen.

Ontario Chapter Rally 2010

Hello to all Heartland owners, as Wayne has mentioned we have a fun weekend booked at Kingston KOA and what a great opportunity to meet fellow Heartland owners and to make new friendships that could open the possibility to have new traveling friends, it's always nice to have people to travel with to new locations.

I hope to see you in Kingston!

Lyne and Dave

wfwilson

Hi Everyone
Don't forget to contact me and let me know after you register with KOA. So far we five couples that have registered, list above. Also anyone you knows any company where they can get give away items for our grab bags or items for door prises it would be appreciated. Feel free to get what ever you can. Once Lyne and I have worked out some more details I will update the page. I will send everyone attending an registration form.
We are off to a GREAT start with five already and we are personally looking forward to meeting many new people and enjoying Kingston. Dont forget all Heartland owners from any state or province are welcome.
Wayne & Gayle

wfwilson

Hi everyone
WOW things are getting excited we now have 10 rigs and it looks like we will have enough people for the cruise. It will be a great time besure to register with KOA and Myself.
Have a Great Day
Wayne & Gayle

wfwilson

Hi Everyone
We are now up to 13 Rigs!! Have to get past that number ! At a Min of 20 Rigs so If anyone is thinking Contact me. We would love to see some US rigs at the rally not to mention a lot more Canadian rigs. We have 32 rigs in our chapter not all over the province and I know this is a busy summer for everyone. Love to see you there.
Wayne & Gayle

wfwilson

Hi Again
Great news we are up to 14 units. Jon and Patti from Erie PA have joined the group. They are going to the NY Rally and then crossing over to ours. We have met them at the MI rallies a couple of times.
Hope the number just keeps growing.
Wayne and Gayle

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hello everyone........we are registered for the kingston rally and looking forward to meeting some fellow members and new people. we just picked up our new bighorn and are anxious to use it as much as we can. see you there!

mike and donna tinklin....member # 1727
kitchener, ontario
2005 ford f250 td super duty ext cab, quadzilla power module, air bags
2010 bighorn 3580rl

Last edited:

wfwilson

WOW
With Mike and Donna Tinklin We are now at 15 rigs with 31 people attending. Come one everyone lets rattle the bushes and get up to at least 20 Rigs.
Happy RVing
Wayne

wfwilson

This is really getting exciting we are now up to 16 rigs only four more to go to reach 20!!!! Spread the word.
Thanks
Wayne

Freckles

Wanye,

Hope you make your 20 Rig mark !! Our 1st Rally in NY were riding the bubble at 19 hope to make 20.

Good luck & enjoy

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
wow...what a last 2 weeks it has been. i had a dead battery and a weak 2nd battery which fried my ficum(fuel injector module) and then they found two dummy plugs leaking and a fuel injector seal leaking which has all been fixed, but truck still not starting right. still in shop with an oil pressure issue. now into 2nd week of not having my truck. if it never rains it pours. just glad it happened now before rally. how often do you other diesel owners put in an additive in your diesel fuel? i was told i should every 3rd fillup. any opinions or advice out there. thanks and see you all in kingston!

mike/donna tinklin, kitchener, ontario - member #1727
ford f250 lariat super duty
2010 bighorn 3580rl

wfwilson

Mike
I never used to use conditioner but had a problem with dirty injectors. A friend of mine who own a trucking company said he would not run his rigs without conditioner. He recommended Power Service PS Diesel Supplement with Cetuneboust. It come in a white plastic container. I but the big one and measure for use. In Canada you get it at Cdn Tire or Walmart. In the US lots of places. I have used it for two years and have had no problems. I put it in with every fill up. When you boot it you clean the injectors everytime. When someone is tailgating I sometimes give them a shot of black smoke. (Bad ME)
At the National Rally in Branson 2 years ago I had a failed injector and had to spend an extra 3 days there.
Regards
Wayne

mrhypnosis

MrHypnosis (Dave & Lyne)
Hi Wayne & Gayle,
Just wanted to say thanks for such a great job with the rally. Your warm and friendly personality set the tone for the entire weekend. We had a fantastic time, and the weather cooperated too. We met some great people and even learned a few things. Looking forward to next year.
Dave & Lyne Hallett

Status
Not open for further replies.