Campfest 2010 - Sept. 10-12 - Manitowoc, WI

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The 2010 Camp Fest is scheduled for September 10 - 12, Manitowoc, WI. Information and early registration forms may be found at www.campfest.net A Heartland owners area will be set up if there is an interest. If you have any questions please send them to me tweber@tds.net

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We also have the quiet area reserved for the Heartland Group. Are we special, or what? The "quiet area" is just a little bit farther from all the activities but it has separate 30 amp pedestals and much less road noise and bigger sites.

tweber

Quiet section for Heartland in 2010

Barb from Wagners RV sent me a message today. The "quiet section" is officially reserved for Heartland owners at the 2010 Camp Fest, Manitowoc, WI. Registration forms for Camp Fest 2010 are available at www.campfest.net.

tweber

Re: Quiet section for Heartland in 2010

Camp Fest 2010 is history, and it was a great time. The Heartland "quiet section" had 13 Big Horns and 2 Sundances set up. A BIG WI welcome goes out to the first time attendees. It was great to meet new people and make new friends. Thank you to Dave and Mary, Reg and Nancy for showing their new BH units, 3585 and 3610RL. Also, thank you to Reg and Nancy for continuing the "new unit open house and champagne toast" started last year by JerryV and Karen. Alaf, Paul and Sue, surprised everyone, except Saukville Bob,Bob and Lynn, with showing up at Camp Fest. Last year Alaf had a "SOB", and this year Alaf coined a new term, "SOD, Some Other Dealer". It was great to see everyone and catch up on all the news. Watch for an event posting highlighting Camp Fest 2011. Safe travels to all.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Re: Quiet section for Heartland in 2010

Had a great time at Campfest! Glad we could surprise everyone!
Blanca...it sure was fun dancing the night away!!! Hope we can do it again next year!
I have tried to attach 2 videos for all to see starring a new furry friend "Baby Squirrel" and costarring none other than our very own members Ray, Bob, Paul and son Nick ( Lynn and Sue too in the background). But to no avail...I have been unsuccessful :( Can someone please advise???

Sue