Best Hitch for a Toy Hauler

plumberdude

We were wondering what people thought about a Air Hitch's for Cyclones 3914? Need suggestions we are new to this and not quite sure what is the best type of hitch.
plumberdude

2010augusta

We have had zero issue just using the standard rigid hitch. nothing moves around during travel and no chucking, clanking or banging in the hitch. We do use a Select-Plus hitch from Reese. Our truck does have Air Suspension too (not air-bags).

beasleyrl

The Hensley TrailerSaver hitch is great. We have a 3912 and have had no problems with it. We actually purchased it for a smaller Cougar before we bought the Cyclone. It made a huge difference on that rig on our first trip to the Florida Keys from Virginia. Between I-95 in SC and the bridges in the keys, it was money well spent!

Delaine and Lindy

Trailer Saver !!!!!

I highly recomend the Trailer Saver Air ride hitch. For your Rig I recomend the Trailer Saver Air Ride TS 3. It mounts on most standard bed rails, such as the Reese, Valley/Huskey etc. I have owned the TS 3, and now own TSB2H 32,000 lb capacity. The Trailer Saver as the name implies does just that. Common sense will tell you if its riding on air you will have less stress on the Frame of you 5th wheel. Yes its pricey but in most cases you want have to buy another Trailer Saver unless you upgrade to a heavier 5th wheel. In our situation we tow a very heavy 5th wheel and also at times I pull a inclosed car trailer and a Gooseneck type equipment trailer and thats the reason I had to go to a 32,000 lb Air ride hitch. All my trailers rides on air. Good Luck on your choice. GBY.....

alkyspeed

TrailerSaver

I would second - wait - third the choice of the TrailerSaver hitch. I have the TS3 and would purchase again.
Super company to deal with and probably never have to replace with normal usage. Also the hitch has the Holland/Binkley head which is the Cadillac of 5th wheeel head systems. You would not go wrong with the TrailerSaver.