Fire stick cooker

happycampernc

Sunflower if you are looking to cook doughboys thats easy just find a stick (make sure its clean) about the size of your thumb. Wrap the dough around it, turn it around and around over the fire until done and fill with jelly.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
doughboys

Sunflower if you are looking to cook doughboys thats easy just find a stick (make sure its clean) about the size of your thumb. Wrap the dough around it, turn it around and around over the fire until done and fill with jelly.

OK, this sounds interesting to me. Can you explain more for me please? What kind of dough are we talking about, how long to bake, what to fill(?) them with? thanks.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
doughboys

OK, this sounds interesting to me and should be fun. What kind of dough, how lon g to bake and what to fill them with? Please tell me more, thanks.

happycampernc

u can use any bisquit mix or dough. cook until it slides off easy then fill with any kind of jellies or jams or preserves