DVD player and television with stereo

escs36

i have a 2009 3912 with jensen entertainment. the dvd player works horribly. claims bad discs even with brand new dvds. if i keep trying over and over again, the unit will finally read the disc. after 10 minutes of it trying to read the disc, it almost likes like a cd player that skips as you drive down the road. the problem is, i am camped out trying to watch a dvd. movies will skip and pause to where you can't follow the movie. cd's work perfect.

the TV works quite well, except for the fact that i cannot get the regular television to play through the stereo. i have read many of the threads on what guys did to fix this problem, but i have no success. quite frustrating.

eric...escs36@yahoo.com

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

It appears there is a problem within the DVD player. I would recommend that you or your dealer contact ASA Electronics for warranty assistance so we may get this corrected for you. Please call (877) 845-8750 at your convenience.

For TV audio playback through the stereo system, please verify you have a RCA audio patch cable connected to the TV's "AUDIO OUT" and to the "AUX IN" on the stereo and that the stereo is in the AUX IN mode. This will allow audio pass through to the rest of the speakers.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.