You people need a job

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
A snapshot at 3:51pm. Doesn't anyone work anymore?:eek:

44 members and 59 guestsSouthernNights, 2010augusta, 280BH, afdds, Bobby A, Bogger, branson4020, brunomisty, CampDually, currituck0209, Del600, Delaine and Lindy, dieselengineer, Duramax1, FennerJ, FLOYD PHILBROOK, fordtech 2008, Gaffer, guppyman, Handy, HarleyRyder, ihsolutions, jbeletti, jimecampbellusa, Jimmyt5, jimtoo, Kashu, kinports, lghkmh, Markayal, palebluedot, PandBStandiford, ralphpam, Randy, ricatic, roxald, rvv, santafedave, Shadowchek, smildrum, sprehoda, terdebb, tkrejdl, trdeal

jbeletti

I'm working :)

Also got 4 club kits shipped out to new member and a big box of kits on the way to Willow Tree RV Resort for Dave and Phil for that rally this weekend.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I went into work at 7:00 this morning,just got off a little early.I need to go out and finish unloading our Landmark from our time at Camp Hattaras,but I felt like I needed to catch up on the forum first.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
A snapshot at 3:51pm. Doesn't anyone work anymore?:eek:

44 members and 59 guestsSouthernNights, 2010augusta, 280BH, afdds, Bobby A, Bogger, branson4020, brunomisty, CampDually, currituck0209, Del600, Delaine and Lindy, dieselengineer, Duramax1, FennerJ, FLOYD PHILBROOK, fordtech 2008, Gaffer, guppyman, Handy, HarleyRyder, ihsolutions, jbeletti, jimecampbellusa, Jimmyt5, jimtoo, Kashu, kinports, lghkmh, Markayal, palebluedot, PandBStandiford, ralphpam, Randy, ricatic, roxald, rvv, santafedave, Shadowchek, smildrum, sprehoda, terdebb, tkrejdl, trdeal

Well you must not work either huh?????:angel: to find all of these people on here. LOL

2010augusta

I am unemployed...or is it unemployable? I keep getting those two mixed up.;)

Me too, I just moved to a new city last week, in a state I have no licenses in, so I am still looking for a job and waiting to certified to teach in Washington. My wife works, but she has the day off.