Bubbles in Skin

stir

Hi I Have a 2700 rl (2007) with bubbles just appearing ths season on the fiberglass skin -- not sure what to do? any help would be appreciated

jimtoo

Hi stir,

I moved your post and created a new thread just for you. Where you had made the original post was a couple of years old. So I made thread just for you here. I'm sure someone will come in with some help or ideas.

Also welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a lot of great people here with lots of information. Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mict1341

had the same problems on my 09 3300 sk had several 4-8 inch bubles under the skin I contacted my dealer and he contacted heartand they came out with a service vehicle and cut out the bad spots and re fiberglassed them in its been a year and you cant tell where they were they did a great job!! I questioned what happened and they said they get the pannels from over seas? WTF and its a problem with the pannel layers not the glue. dont let up they will fix it

jwpurdy

I have a 2008 Sundance 3200ES purchased new in Oct 2009 with bubble or delamination showing already. Will check with customer service and see what they have to say about it since it is under warranty.