MARVAC Fall Detroit camper and RV show

Bobby A

Any one going @ the Rock show place in Novi Mi. ? Sept 30 -
Oct 4

We will be there Friday, opens at 2pm, go to the MARVAC web site and get a coupon for 2 for 1 Friday only. Maybe we will see ya, I'll try to remember to wear my Heartland hat. We stay in a c/g a couple miles from the rock. Haas Lake c/g

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Nope, the hip is still sore from the harpoon I took in the keister at last year's show.:D

Tom of Ypsi

Looks like we will be in Mi for another week so I may as well go, probably Sunday. My brother wants to look at some HL products with the hope of seeing the floor plan that fits him, no bunk house for sure but a mid price. May have to wear a HL hat and my Heartland Owners shirt. Has any one heard if there will be some one from the factory there?

jbeletti

Heartland will be well represented at this show, with all brands being there except Trail Runner and Country Ridge (formerly Cedar Ridge).

We'll have 7 factory reps there all day Friday and Saturday.

Where your Heartland gear and say hi to our team. And bring an SOB friend and introduce them to Heartland!

Thanks,

Jim

Bobby A

Heartland will be well represented at this show, with all brands being there except Trail Runner and Country Ridge (formerly Cedar Ridge).

We'll have 7 factory reps there all day Friday and Saturday.

Where your Heartland gear and say hi to our team. And bring an SOB friend and introduce them to Heartland!

Thanks,

Jim

We are bringing 2 SOB friends

Rmcgrath53

Just got back from a great RV show. My favorites were the Augusta (22222 show price ) Mobile Suites with the 6 jack leveling System (222222) show price. Brookstone by coachman cant remember that price ( it was one that was outside).Those were my top three.

Last edited:

Bobby A

Just got back also, took 2 SOB friends and we seen Tim Koffman and talked to him for a while. I didn't see anything that impressed me enough to buy. Thats when you know you made the right decision the first time. Next show for us is Tampa Florida in January, I'll be there !!!