satellite hook-up

slick42

:cool:I have the 2009 28rls. It states on the side of my coach satalite ready. So we go camping and set up my dish plug everything in and guess what? Its not set up for satalite:confused:
Why do you do that?? Now I have to run a cable into my coach thru a window to use satalite. If your coaches are satalite ready then make sure they are !!!!!!! Make sure your Q/A goes over this and double checks them from now on.:mad:

M

Mcreech

Well what that sticker means is that we do use RG6 cable, which is the correct cable for Sat....However, we do split the cable at the power booster and that is the problem.....For Sat to work you can't spilt the cable before it gets to the dish box.....So instead of running a cable through a window, you could remove the panel at the booster and insert your dish box before it splits, then re-hook it up to the booster and you should have signal through your TT........Thanks and sorry for the confusion

gja1000

My dealer installed a whole new satellite plug-in from the outside and a new plug-in inside under warranty - because they agreed that satellite ready should mean what it says. I'm very glad because now I can easily run satellite or cable into the TV.