first time flats

D

dlpmx

Does it seem to any one else ,that there are a lot of flat beds when used for the first time?I've had my 2010 road warrior for 2 months and the first time the bed was out our 4 yr old grandson slept on it and it was flat by morning.Just starting to jump through the Flair hoops.I'll keep you posted.

Dale

At the foot of the bed, check the mattress there is a valve make sure it is tight and also check the flap valve inside to make sure it is working. That was the problem with mine the first time I used it. Also might be a pin hole in the mattress

D

dlpmx

I was contacted by a Flair rep about the air bed.A new air bed was offered.I finally got an hour or so of free time and started checking out the bed. I checked the valve as Big Al suggested and everything was fine there. I made a soap/water solution and sprayed all over the bed. I found 2 small cuts at the motor end of the bed. They had to be from when the 5'er was built or when the dealer was showing us how the bed worked.

I used the patch kit and repaired the bed. Tomorrow I'll inflate it and see if it's fixed. I was impressed at the speed in which Flair contacted me.

Dale

D

dlpmx

I got the bed inflated and it's holding air so I guess we're good.I won't be storing the bladder in the folding couch any more as I'm sure it was pinched in there.I have a heavy blanket I'll cover the frame with and store it in the drawer below the bed. Thanks again for a fast reply from Flair.

Dale