Finally there

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
I retired from the US Army in 1991 as a Chief Warrant Officer 4 (Aviation.) I flew two tours in Vietnam as a UH-1C gunship pilot and continued my Military career for 23 years (miss it still.) I then became a commercial high altitude pilot flying an Agusta K2 and did this for 15 years and retired from it to continue my own business as a building contractor. We made the decision to retire totally in two years from now and planned it so we won't owe a dime to anyone! We looked at 5th wheels until my eyes hurt and all of them began to look the same, literally! I came across a Bighorn 3580RL and thought I had died and gone to heaven..........it now sits at our home and getting ready to head to my daughters home in Port Angeles Washington. So very glad to have found this site!!!!! We will plan on attending some rallys and hope we are accepted as a Heartland groupie!

Russ and Barbara Cowley
Rigby Idaho:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi Russ and Barbara,
Welcome to the Heartland Family. This site is a wealth of information. We know you will enjoy your Big Horn. Just remember Heartland does support their customers and should you have any issues do not hesitate to contact Heartland Customer Service. The numbers are in the left hand column of the portal. Once again welcome.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Welcome

Russ,
So happy to hear your story and thank you so much for your service to our country. I also would like to welcome you to the Heartland family. Sounds like you have already lead an exciting life but wait till you start your travels and camping. So many wonderful people out ther from all walks of life and experiences. Your RL3580 is an awesome rig and I am sure it will serve you well. I hope you can make time to hook up with us in Nashville next year for our National Rally. It will be awesome.

Congratulations and good luck,
Mark

Tom of Ypsi

Welcome to the Heartland site and like everyone else has said it is a wealth of information. First and foremost though I want to THANK YOU for your dedication in keeping keeping our country safe. Also thank your family for letting you do what you wanted to do.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Russ & Barbara, Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. Loads of good info and friendly folks willing to help whenever needed. Browse around. Thanks for your service to our Country.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
welcome home

Welcome home havacyclone and thanks for your service! All jobs were important but aviation made your heart pump! I was in the 282nd Assault Helicopter Co. flying for thier guns as an Alleycat (DaNang) then went to the 48th Assault Helicopter Co. flying thier guns as a Joker (Dong Ha.) Shot down in Laos and 3 holes I wasn't born with, but all ended well.

DMitch

Russ,

Big thank you's for your service. I hope you enjoy your 3580 as much as Bonnie and I have. I know you will. This is a great site with all the info one needs. Welcome and enjoy the new way of life.

All the best,

Bobby A

Russ,
Thanks for your dedication in keeping our country safe, and congrats on the 3580 hope you love that floor plan and unit as much as we do. Welcome to the forum, if you have questions or problems this is the place to ask them.

hcriddle

Russ and Barbara,
Welcome and enjoy the ride. I have a 3580RL also and love it. We are currently at our first rally in Houston and putting faces with the names I have been seeing on the Forum has been great. You are gonna love this place. Have fun!