Camping at Jellystone - Camp Luray

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I, along with Roger and Kelly Beasley (and kids), will be at the Jellystone - Camp Luray campground Oct 10 - 12 (We can't get in until Sat, Beasley's are going in Fri). We would love to have anyone join us. Sites are very limited for bigger rigs, may have to check back for cancellations.

porthole

Retired
I stayed in the Luray Motel Wednesday night and my riding partners (towing a pop up) stayed at that Jelleystone.

We were on motorcycles all last week, no toy hauler.
I was going to stay in one of their cabins, but they wanted $40 + $10 for linens :eek:

Looking around at the EMPTY campground I said no thanks and spent the night at the motel for $50

If you are going to the Caverns - we went in a 5:30 there were only 6 people in the whole cave! Being last we go to do the "lets turn off the lights and see how dark dark really is".

If you are doing Skyline the "bear" sightings have been good, although I didn't see any yesterday.

Hudson

Kelly & Roger's Jellystone trip

Sorry, Roger and Kelly, but Tracy and I won't be able to join you on your trip to Jellystone/Luray. We'd really love to, but in the first place they didn't have room, and in the second place, it turns out that is the only weekend that Tracy's parents can come visit us until probably Christmas.

I'm glad that you were able to entice Gus and Debra to tag along with your group. It should be a nice fun weekend.

Perhaps we can stop by for a visit though, while you are there ... or perhaps you can come over to our house (about 20 minutes away by unladen vehicle) ... Emma would love to see Jared and Megan again!!