ASA/Jensen Rock ! ! !

Rigmover06

A while back we were having issues with our DVD player and it was pooched.

Even Though we were a few months past our warranty, through this forum and a couple of phone calls, ASA stepped up to the plate.

I shipped off the old unit to have it checked. ASA just sent me a BRANDIE NEW ONE.

Thanks again everybody involved, JB, and who ever haunts this board from Jensen. You guys are #1.

Dan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's great to hear. I think a lot of manufacturers are willing to work with us as long as we the customer approach things in a level headed manner. Glad you got yours replaced and thanks to ASA for all you do.

Mark

PUG

Pug
I purchased my 3950 in 2-18-08 (09 model) and have made four trips in this time period. I have a Jensen jdv-8035 radio/dvd player and it is now giving me fits with skipping and pixilating. I have talked to Jensen and emailed them but all I get from them is I am out of warranty and they can only sell me a new one at $360. This is a little tough considering I have only used the unit maybe 10-15 hrs. total. I have asked them for a repair facility and they say they do not have any and they can't repair it either. Any ideas out there other than to buy a different brand?

porthole

Retired
I had a minor problem with my 32" LCD.

1st rate service. Sent me a new TV with return labels for the old one.

caissiel

I had the ghost startup problem with my 26" Jensen TV.
While I was finely set here for a while I contacted them and in one day the program unit is now shipped.

They are much faster service then I ever tought.

Thanks Jensen

caissiel

I received the programing unit for the Ghost TV startup on wednesday and today I returned back to ASA.
The TV has not come on since programing.
Thanks ASA.

PUG

Pug
I purchased my 3950 in 2-18-08 (09 model) and have made four trips in this time period. I have a Jensen jdv-8035 radio/dvd player and it is now giving me fits with skipping and pixilating. I have talked to Jensen and emailed them but all I get from them is I am out of warranty and they can only sell me a new one at $360. This is a little tough considering I have only used the unit maybe 10-15 hrs. total. I have asked them for a repair facility and they say they do not have any and they can't repair it either. Any ideas out there other than to buy a different brand?

UPDATE: I kept whinning to Jensen and finally got another lady who was in a better mood than the first apparently or she just got tied of me emailing her complaining. Anyway the second lady said to send it back and they sent a new one back. I was out of warranty by about six months and they kept telling me it could not be repaired and had to buy a new one. That set off an argument as you can imagine. Anyway it all came out ok and I am up and running again. Don't give up when you are right!