Spirit Storage shelf

05Winger

I liked the idea of using the shelf above the closet for the storage of spirit beverages but did not want to fuss with the white spring loaded refrigerator bars. I added a spindle valance on hinges that allow it to swing open for access. I am going to add another shelf above the fridge and make a valance for that as well.

Attachments

• DSCF0167.jpg
    DSCF0167.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCF0168.jpg
    DSCF0168.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 203

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Maybe it is me but I can't open up your attached photos.. Anyone else having the same problem? ...

BC

jimtoo

Guys,,,, get a magnifying glass,,,,perfectly clear then. No, I think he uploaded them in thumbnail size to forum, not to a link. But looks good to me with 5 power glasses.
Jim M

2010augusta

Guys,,,, get a magnifying glass,,,,perfectly clear then. No, I think he uploaded them in thumbnail size to forum, not to a link. But looks good to me with 5 power glasses.
Jim M

Tried that and I just see dots and Pixels:D maybe my glass are to strong.

05Winger

I liked the idea of using the shelf above the closet for the storage of spirit beverages but did not want to fuss with the white spring loaded refrigerator bars. I added a spindle valance on hinges that allow it to swing open for access. I am going to add another shelf above the fridge and make a valance for that as well.

I have much to learn about up loading pictures.

Attachments

• DSCF0167.jpg
    DSCF0167.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF0168.jpg
    DSCF0168.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 78

jimtoo

Hey ,, that looks good. Thanks for the pics. They do look better now... maybe the others will stop complaining about picture size. :D:D,,, they just want to copy you any way...:D

Jim M