EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Rodanthe * - 4/30/2010 to 05/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Michael and I are booked for the rally in site 324. We will be arriving on April 27th leaving Monday, May 3rd. Can't wait.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Turns out I'm kin to trdeal's wife I just found out ... so that would make the next rally like a family reunion maybe?
Is having a pig cooker a requirement for being the NC chapter's leader? I think it ought to be.

I had a good friend who attended ASU. He and his buddies used the term "pig munchin" for two different things: either an event full of barbecue, but not a whole cooked pig, or an event that had a whole cooked pig, plus lots of other pig products too (mostly other people's boston butts cooked up).

BTW, I was so happy to see all the cooked pork at the East Coast Luau ... y'all North Carolinians sure know how to make a pig taste like heaven...
Hey Hudson,My wife was trying to keep the fact that you guys are cousins a secret.Well i guess the pig is out of the bag now.Off course I am just kidding.It is always good to find out you have family you didn"t know about.

Jim-n-Leslie

2010 Spring Easter Region Rally

Leslie and I are set for the rally. We have site 395 reserved as we did in the Fall. We will be arriving Wednesday, 28 April and departing on Sunday, 2 May. We look forward to the coordination for this Rally and getting together again in the Spring. :D
Take Care!
Jim

jbeletti

I'll be heading to this rally from the SC rally. I just made my reservations for 4 nights. I will be in site 323. I arrive 4/28 and depart 5/2.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
That would be me, with a lot of able assistance from the other Chapter Leaders (e.g., you, Deb, and Larry).:)

scratchead.gif
Huh??? what??? what just happened????:eek:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Rally

I'll be heading to this rally from the SC rally. I just made my reservations for 4 nights. I will be in site 323. I arrive 4/28 and depart 5/2.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Jim

Thats a nice site. We were there for the fall rally. Ann and I will be next door in 324.

Mike

timdebs

Larry I feel your pain, (NOT) I believe YOU and JP did the same thing to me Saturday night at Willow Tree. What goes around come around. At least we are in together :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just in case you were wondering (or even if you weren't:p) - we now have 18 rigs signed up for this rally!:D We have at least one each from VA, NC, SC, MD, NJ, IL, and OH. Come on PA and NY - get busy! How about it GA, TN?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Change the dates of the rally and we will be there! (PA member) Its kind of hard to pull my daughter out of school. I guess I could call the Rally an "Educational Trip"

We are looking at attending the Pa Rally and maybe the Ohio Rally. Both during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.