schematic for tv cabling

dm2776

is it possible to get a schematic for the tv cabling. we have to run the cable from outside straight to the tv. would like to troubleshoot the cabling but would be nice to know how it runs an where the splitters are located.

oops forgot to say what trailer i have.. i have the 4012

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaine and Lindy

Spliters

I have never been able to get a Schematic on any 5th wheel we have owned. On many of the 5er we have owned the Spliter is behind the Receiver. We have HDTV and the signal will not go thru the spliter. I have by-passed them. The problem we encounter is the RV Industry as a whole just isn't up to date. Every 5th wheel we have owned, in almost every case the dealership didn't have a clue on how to hook up the system to a HD receiver. I really believe the RV industry try's to do to much, with all the wiring system. Our HD system works great, but I had to do all the installing. I still say that the RV manufactors should bring a seasoned RVer with the wife and spend time at the factory an point out what they are doing wrong, its just the little things that wrong. GBY....

beasleyrl

I can't figure out how to upload the file but it is attached to this thread:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10200&highlight=cable

dm2776

thank you so much for the diagram. we will try to work on it this weekend. just got back from vacation so sorry for the late reply

redwing

DM2776,

On our 3912 the splitters are located behind the docking station. Remove the access panel and they are just behind the cable connections.