Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Venue:

------------------------------
  • Willow Tree Resort
  • 520 Southern Sights Dr.
  • 2000 Old Buck Creek Road (GPS Address)
  • Longs, SC 29568
  • Reservation Contact: Mary
  • 843 756 4334
  • www.willowtreervr.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes - No Fee
  • WiFi available: Yes - Free
Note that the address on the map to the right - 2144 State Road S-26-772 is what we had to put in Google Maps in order to point to the entrance to Willow Tree. It may or may not be what you need to put in your GPS to get there. For certain, we know that 520 Southern Sights Drive will NOT get you there :( Please use 2000 Old Buck Creek Rd in your GPS.

Details:

• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $45 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 04/24/2010
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

• Event Leader: SouthernNights (click to contact)
Additional Info:
2010 South Carolina Spring Rally

Willow Tree Resort
April 23-25, 2010
Come join us for the Spring Rally. Enjoy spring time on the SC coast with warm sunshine, cool nights and great people.

Make your reservations by calling
Willow Tree Resort
520 Southern Sights Dr.
Longs, SC, 29568
866-207-2267
http://www.willowtreervr.com/

Events will include:
screen door upgrade workshop led by Gary Fowler
Fire Safety and Prevention for RVs
Pot luck dinners
and
warm campfires!!!

We have 10 sites set aside for this rally with more available if needed. Tell them you are with the the Heartland Rally.​

What a great precursor to the Eastern Rally at the Outerbanks. Come spend the weekend in SC and then a short drive up the road and you will be at the Eastern Rally the following weekend.

This is a first class campground with HUGE paved sites, full hookups, concrete patios, freshwater lake including a beach, pools and much much more!!!!

Hope to see you there. When you make your reservations, please post your site number and day of arrival here.

SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

PLEASE SEE POST #87 FOR MORE INFO!!!!!!!!!!

updated map
WillowTreeRevApr17.jpg

IMPORTANT!
If using GPS or any direction finder program use: 2000 old buck creek rd.
Using 520 Southern Sights Drive will not bring you to WillowTree Resort.

From I95:
Take exit #193, travel south on SC HWY 9 for approximately 54 miles.
Turn left on SC HWY 905 for 1.8 miles.
Turn left onto Old Buck Creek Rd. (after the baptist church) for 1.4 miles
Turn right into WillowTree.

From Myrtle Beach:
Take 501 west to HWY 31N.
Travel north until Hwy 31 ends.
Exit left ramp onto Hwy 9 North toward Loris.
Turn right onto SC 905, travel 1.8 miles.
Turn left onto Old Buck Creek Rd for 1.4 miles

From Wilmington:
Take 17 south to Little River, SC.
Exit off 17 South onto Hwy 9 North for approximately 10 miles.
Turn right onto SC 905 north for 1.8 miles.
Turn left onto Old Buck Creek Rd. for 1.4 miles.

Last edited:

SouthernNights

I added the the campground link. Sorry i missed that.

Nabo, would love for you to join us if you can.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
That sure sounds tempting Larry. Willow Tree then Camp Hatteras. We are going to have to work on this.

Mike

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK, you don't have to twist my arm. We'll be in site 51. Back to back Rallies, how cool is that?

timdebs

Larry, Debbie and I just made our reservation, we are on site 21 which was on the other side of you this past weekend, where the BIG MOTORHOME was.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Nelly and I plan to join you at Willow Tree. We have reserved site 48. Our plan is to arrive on Tuesday, 20 April and stay for a week. Tuesday, 27 April we will head up to Camp Hatteras for the East Coast rally where we will stay for a week.

Kevin

SouthernNights

Wow, great guys. Now y'all need to convince Mjatwalker to join us.

Thanks to everyone for making reservations early.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
It's official--Michael and I are booked for site 50 arriving 4/22 departing 4/27 then heading for Camp Hatteras and another fun-filled rally. Can't wait!

tomj

We will be in site #50. Arriving Thurs. 4/22 and departing 4/29 for the rally at Hatteras. We will be bringing our kayaks and our Boston Terriers. Should be lots of fun.

jbeletti

I just made my reservations for 6 nights. I will be in site 56. I arrive 4/22 and depart 4/28. I will be heading to NC for the Eastern Regional rally after this.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jim

SouthernNights

TomJ- Welcome to the Heartland forum and the spring rally. We are glad to have you here and excited that you have signed up for the rally. I did call Willow Tree about your site 50 and they told me you had upgraded to the lake on site 20. That is correct right?

Mike and Ann-Glad you guys could make it!!

Jim- I saw Gus's email about you coming to the Eastern Rally. Then I saw this post. Glad you could make it to the SC rally too.

John and Debbie, Kevin and Nelly, Tim and Debbie-I am excited that you guys can make it.

Once again Mike and Ann Walker are going to help us with Shirts for the SC rally. Once we have more info on price and time schedules, I will post the info on how to order them.

jbeletti

Kevin,

It will be great to see you and Nelly again. And to see some of the new toys on your RV. I also notice you got a new truck. Congrats!

Jim

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Kevin,

It will be great to see you and Nelly again. And to see some of the new toys on your RV. I also notice you got a new truck. Congrats!

Jim

Jim,

The toys(level-up install) and new truck is what kept us from hooking up with you in August. Our reservations at the SC rally and East Coast rally are already scheduled so no excuses for us now. Looking forward to seeing you and the others at the rallys. Some familiar faces and some new ones.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.