Razor Coax Layout - Drawing attached

jbeletti

Attached is a PDF that is an Engineering drawing that shows the coaxial cable layout for Razor.

Attachments

• FEL-20036-SHEET 1.pdf
    236.1 KB · Views: 235

smday

Thanks Jim,

These come in handy. Are you able to get them for the Cyclone's. I am sure they try to keep them all the same for ease of trouble shooting.

danemayer

Would anyone happen to have a similar coaxial layout for a 2019 Landmark365 Oshkosh?
This folder has all the diagrams currently on the forum. About 1/3 of the way down is a 2015 LM/BH/BC diagram. It's probably close to what you have. Anything newer, you'd have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. If they send one, please forward to manuals@heartlandowners.org so we can post it.

avvidclif

All I can say is if the wiring diagram halfway matches what you have buy a bunch of lottery tickets. When I was trying to figure out mine nothing matched.

danemayer

All I can say is if the wiring diagram halfway matches what you have buy a bunch of lottery tickets. When I was trying to figure out mine nothing matched.

I think Cyclones may have changed the coax layout a few times. LM/BH/BC may have been more stable.