3055RL BH kitchen cabinet

The first time Brenda washed dishes in BH she said I had to find away to shorten the cabinet over the sink. This summer we hosted at a Forest Service camp here in Ar and I started studing how the cabinet was constructed. I determined that it was a face frame assembled with pocket screws and the shelves were two sheet of Luann stappled to 1 by stock. After returning home I removed the bottom two shelves, moved the lower one up to the location of the second one since the stile is wider to keep the cabinet looking correct, disassembled the doors and removed raised panels, shorted and reprofiled, then reassembled. I changed the light to three recessed the matched the ones over the sofa and moved the electrical recepical to the side of the spice cabinet. The attached is a picture of the finished project and Brenda is happy.:angel:

Attachments

• Camper cabnet modification 031.jpg
    Camper cabnet modification 031.jpg
    791.8 KB · Views: 586
I ordered them from a local RV dealer. They are a Gustafson halogen light, #AM4036 Frosted Glass w/o collar. I would think any dealer that sell this brand should be able to get them for you. They are easy to install. hope this helps.