fresh water lines

desandy

I realize everyone has an opinion so I am lookinig for all of them. I plan on putting my trailer away for the winter and all that goes along with it. The question I have is do I just blow the water lines out or use the anti-freeze or both. I live in the mid-atlantic area and the wineters are not that cold. Any ideas/thanks:)
?

2010augusta

Just do a search on winterizing and/or antifreeze, and you'll have hours of reading. It has been discussed a lot lately.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I live in Northern Virginia, similar temps as you, and I do both. Only takes a few minutes for both procedures. Don't forget to blow air into your Black Tank Flushout to clear all the water from the checkvalve and tubing.

By the way - check out the thread for the Eastern Region Rally for next spring. It would be great to have a Delewaran there!

desandy

I live in Northern Virginia, similar temps as you, and I do both. Only takes a few minutes for both procedures. Don't forget to blow air into your Black Tank Flushout to clear all the water from the checkvalve and tubing.

By the way - check out the thread for the Eastern Region Rally for next spring. It would be great to have a Delewaran there!
I;ll check it out/thanks