The Countdown has begun

MD Buck

Only 85 days until retirement and full time rving! Can't wait. Heading to Florida for the winter and summer work camping in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Will certainly give the 3670 some use and my new bride will get to see some of the Country.:D

Bobby A

Congrats on the retirement and fulltime, we have been official full time for 7 months now and have loved every minute of it, heading to Florida for the winter on the 20th. I retired 2 years ago but the wife had to continue to work until now. Nice floor plan on the 3670 we have the 3580. Have safe travels

k-f-Indiana

Congratulations! Wish that was our story, too. But, still have up to 3 years to wait. Envy you getting out of the cold weather in the winter and know you'll enjoy your travels and seeing this beautiful country. Have fun!

DMitch

MD, Glad to hear about your plans and retirement. Safe travels and a very enjoyable retirement for the new bride and yourself.

By the way, were ya staying in FL.

All the best,

OTR

Happy retirement, but I have a question. How does "retirement" and "summer work" go in the same sentence? :)

jcd8822

Joseph
Congratulations......I retired in Oct 2004 and started full timing in December. It seems like last moth. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

xnman

We retired June 1, 2009. First trip was to Canada, Alaska. Cost more than we expected.... but we love it.

I wish you well on your travels. As Roy Rodgers used to say at the end of his show on TV...
Happy Trails to you....

larneal

Fulltiming here we come.

I love to read how much you guys love fulltiming because we are getting close. Gail and I are both retiring the end of 2010. We plan to put the sticks & bricks on the market about September. If it sells before we retire we will just live in the Big Horn, if it doesn't we're still going to Florida about the middle of December. Belived me it took a while to convince myself that we could do this but now, after talking to so many people who are already fulltiming, I know we can. One of the pluses for us is the proceeds from our house will be put away in a CD to grow, what little it will, and will be available to buy another house in and when we decide to come off the road. As on fulltimer told me, "There's a wonderful feeling of freedom when you're fulltiming." Can't wait.

Larry & Gail Neal
2009 Big Horn 3385RL
F250 7.3 PS

MD Buck

Well, walking out the door now for retirement. Heading to Lake Wales shortly and on to see the Country from there. Hope to see you all on the road as our paths cross!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Congratulations on retirement and fulltiming. We have been fulltiming since Oct. 2007 and are looking forward to many years to come. We have been here in Melissa TX visiting our Daughter and family since Oct. We plan to leave on Feb 8th but we are getting very itchy feet to hit the road.

If your fulltiming try to keep up your "My Location" so we can visit if we are in the same area. If you need help to setup the locations just post it and we can help you.

BC

DougAndJudy

Well, walking out the door now for retirement. Heading to Lake Wales shortly and on to see the Country from there. Hope to see you all on the road as our paths cross!

We're right behind you! We start on New Year's Day with our full-time lifestyle. Heading SOUTH... Hope we see you all on the road some day, too!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
In the next few weeks the hiways from north to south will be loaded with RVers trying to stay warm. Remember, drive safe and bring plenty of money to help our economy. :):)

Tom of Ypsi

MD Buck

We stayed in Lake Wales, Camp Mack, for a month 1 1/2 years ago and just loved it. We got there the day after the Bass Masters had one of their tournaments and it was televised the following weekend. Pretty neat to see where you are at on tv and try and figure out the fishing hot spots from the tv. Enjoy yor retirment it is great.