Service & Storage Question

jc21

Hi
I am a resident of the UK who purchased a new sundance 24rl from Lamesa in February 2009. I paked the 5th wheel in Escapees in Livingston late February 2009.

I collected the 5th wheel 4th October 2009 and after having the 5th wheel and truck checked am touring Texas and Memphis.

I have noticed a number of problems
1. Table does not fit space to create double bed
2. Door appears warped and will not close tightly (space at bottom right hand side)
3 Numerous door trims are coming off (badly fitted)
4. Brackets (plastic) under slide out are broken, metal box (possibly control box) under slide out is hanging off its bracket.

The 5th wheel has only been used a total of 20 days since purchased new in Feb 2009.

I will be storing the 5th wheel in Livingston, Texas in three weeks time and returning home to Ireland.

I understand that some things can go wrong, but in such a short time is this normal.

If possible can the same arrangements be made for the last repair incident (Feb 2009 - watr leak) ie can I leave the 5th wheel in with Joel West RV repairs in Livingston to do the warrantry work.

It is possible other faults may occur in the coming weeks and as such I would rather have all the problems sorted at one location (Livingston).

I can be contacted on mobile 210 548 5993.

Joe Campbell

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Joe, I moved your question into the Sundance "Ask the Factory" section of the forum. I suggest you discuss your concerns with the factory and give them a call as soon as possible at 877-262-8032. As for leaving the rig with the servicing dealer, that would be between you and the dealer.