Laundry Basket

Leno

Has anyone found a laundry basket that fits under the drop down laundry chute in the top of the step area?

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Wal Mart ( naturally, lol ) has a wide variety, too, big lots has a fair selection. We bought a rectangular one and put it on top of the washer/dryer. We use the " laundry chute " for our toliet paper, paper towels, and other household cleaning items. God Bless ya, Al W

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We just use a regular laundry basket in the closet and the understairs area for potatoes, onions, extra liquor and dog food.Things we don't access often. Was a pain to keep lifiting up, but then again we have a stair runner on top of it.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Dirty clothes?

That area will hold 22 2-liter bottles of diet pepsi. Sure keeps them from rolling around in the RV.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I found ours at Bed &Bath fits just right and says laundry on the side real nice looking. It folds flat and is made out of a heavy cloth, I really like it. Kathy

sjrellis

I use the collapsible mesh ones. You can get them at WM or BB&B.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

OwensMom

Laundry basket

We found ours at Target. Fits just right and there is room for the vacuum parts next to it. Happy hunting, Lynn

05Winger

laundry basket

Here is the laundry basket we use. It is a mesh type that folds flat and has handles for easy carrying. It fits perfectly in our Sundance 287RL.

Attachments

• DSCF0121 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF0121 (640x480).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 39

wdk450

Ikea

We got a round collapsable one at Ikea. It fits great, and we keep our detergent and dryer sheets in it also.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I'm not sure what you all are talking about a laundry shute.. Now I believe you are referring to the laundry bin at the top of the stairs. Why do you need a basket?? We just drop our laundry into the bin and when it is time to do laundry we pull it out and put it into these folding baskets....

Takes up a whole lot less room and 3 of them is normally more than we need...

Foldingcrate.jpg

What do you think?

BC

folding basets

Hey Bob.............those folding baskets look really neat, never seen anything like that.......where can we get them. See you Thursday.......we plan on arriving at noonish. Charles and Ruth

Leno

Tx bobcat, yes that is what I am referring too. For now, we have been just dropping laundry into it but I thought if I could find a basket that fit in there then I would just pull it out and head to laundry.. Thanks..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hopefull
I tried to find a basket to fit in the laundry bin also. No luck. The ones I found took up a lot of space and actually reduced the amout the bin would hold..

My Daughter is a Pampered Chef and they use a basket like the ones in the picture above. They fold up about 2-21/2 inches thick.

Charles & Ruth
This is the larger crate Basket size: 23.5” x 16” x 12.5”
http://schiffmayerplastics.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=30
This one is made of softer plastic but is a nice size to carry laundry.

This one is a bit smaller Basket Size 20.75" x 10.75" x 13".
http://schiffmayerplastics.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=33
If it is like the one I got from my daughter, it is made of sturdier plastic.

Hope this helps someone..

Schiffmayer Plastics Corp.
1201 Armstrong St.
Algonquin, IL 60102
(800) 621-1092
(847) 658-8140

BC