Thank you to all our Service men and women

CGibson

That is such a sweet picture. My husband retired in Feb after 20 years in the Air Force. While we were fortunate enough that he did not have to deploy during this Persian Gulf war, he did have to leave us a few times over the years. Thank you for the thanks. It is a tough but rewarding life for the entire family.

4ever

That one sure tugs at your heart.

We can never thank our service men, women and families enough. They are the true heros.

ted

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks !!!!

There can never be enough Thanks for our Military. Its time we give the General what he want or cut and run. As many of you know we did that before. Sad days in the Military, no leadership at the top and I do mean the TOP. I know well the feeling of those who are on the ground. GBY....

Retired Army: Drafted in 1967 and Retired in 1993.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Larry,

As an Army retiree, this is especially poignant. One of our Forum members (sorry, I can't recall who) sums my sentiments up well in his signature block:

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to, and including my life."

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow Gus, what a signature. Unfourtunatly Delaine and Lindy are right about no leadership at the TOP. But he wins Nobel prizes for speeches. Go figure.

Last edited:

rick_debbie_gallant

WOW! Talk about getting goose bumps. Ya'all just did it to me.

Let me just say welcome home Brother's and Sister's and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now it is time for the people to write you a blank check, A blank check that can never be filled.

Again THANK YOU!

lelandpa

Wow, you should have warned me I'd need a box of tissues before reading that. Thank you just isn't enough for all that they do for us.