Toilet's Broken!!!

Dougstdig

Hey guys and gals...any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Yesterday I pressed down the flushing arm on the toilet (I think it's a 210) and I heard a pop. The water works moving the lever up and down, but the ball doesn't move at the bottom of the bowl. I popped the plate off the side of the lever and I can't tell anything by looking at it. I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area and need to fix the problem ASAP...lol...no it's not funny! I called Dometic and they gave me the # for a mobile repair service. Problem is they didn't return my calls today.

This is a 2009 3400rl BH. Yes it's under warranty. No I can't move it right now. any suggestions???

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
There are two screws that go through the water valve and hold the flush pedal in place. Make sure those screws are tight. I think the heads are 1/4"hex.

Jimmyt5

Just had that problem. After you take the plate off there are two screws on the black thing that turn the ball. Remove the screws and you will see the shaft, mine had moved in, I got wrench and moved it and dumped the stuff and pulled it back out, it will only come out so far because of a screw, if it comes all the way the shaft is broke.......

Dougstdig

Thanks guys. The screws did back out and the shaft fell out of the recessed square area inside the spring...inside the black spring retainer. The spring actually got out of alignment and prevented the shaft from going back into the square recessed area. After some convincing with a flat screwdriver it went back into place. What a relief!!! lolvv:D