Overflow vents

nscaler2

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, however, I am confused. Our BH 3055 has 4 tubes protruding from the bottom. 2 are near the door side wheels and are white in color. One is near the docking station and is white in color and is the one that drains when the 2 valves in the docking station are set to drain with the pump turned on. Finally there is one tube that is clear in color with a valve on the end of it slightly to the rear of the docking station. Which tubes are what??? Should there be more overflow tubes protruding from the underside. There are total of 4 tubes as mentioned above. Thanks, we are newbees and confused:p

ChopperBill

Now you have me confused :confused: I only have three tubes coming out. They are all in a group. If there is a forth tube it did not get put through the bottom of the belly. Could be why when I turn the knobs in the docking station water flows down the inside side of the coach and out the front?

Last edited:

svd

The fresh water tank on my unit has 4 vents, one at each corner of the tank (I pulled of the under covering to look). Three of them are bundled together and exit the belly material behind the left reat tire. The 4th tube is connected to the vent that is next to the water tank fill in the docking station. Directly below the docking station is another white tube which is the fresh water tank discharge tube when you use the valves in the docking station and the water pump to empty the fresh water tank. In the same area as this discharge tube, is another discharge tube with a valve attached, which I was told is another drain for the fresh water tank (although I am not sure). Hope this helps.

ChopperBill

Yes, I forgot about the tank drain hose. All of mine have valves on them to keep the water from sloshing out while traveling.