View Full Version : Hub cap

10-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Lost a hub cap on the back roads of CO. 2005 Landmark. Any one have a suggestion where I might find 1:angel:

10-09-2009, 11:37 AM

You can call Heartland direct, I am sure they can help you or at least put you on to someone who can.
Heartland RVs, LLC - Customer Service - 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030.


10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Put Alunimum wheels on and forget the hub caps....:D

10-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Back roads of CO?;)

10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
You can get SS center caps from any tire dealer or equipment catalogue. Usually can buy two at a time.

Ray LeTourneau
10-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Harryp, what wheels do you have? You may have to determine the manufacturer of the wheel and search for their website to order. We have Series06 wheels and werre able to replace a missing cap through them. Heartland may be able to help but not likely. Once they change suppliers/wheel designs they may not have replacement centers. If you call Heartland, be sure to have your VIN available.

B. Lee
10-09-2009, 10:03 PM
I called sieres 06 and ordered direct form them. Two cost approximately 24 dollars and were shipped to the house in four days.

10-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the info. Harryp