Television

hi, we purchased a 2010 3055 in june. i cannot get the digital TV to work on "air" which i assume means antenna. i have tried several different locations with no luck. i can get TV with cable ok. "weak or no signal" is on the TV screen when i try the antenna. thanks, tom

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom, Do you get antenna reception on either TV? Front or Living area? You probably know this but if not, you have to have the antenna amp on for air reception. Push the little red button on the wall plate so that the red led is lit. IF this is not the case, you may have a bad coax connection at the amplifier behind the wall or at the antenna. You also must have 12 volt DC at the amplfier.

Jim/rsvl/AR

Tom
We camped one night this past week at Susquehanna Trail campground at Oneonta, NY and was unable to get any local TV with antenna -- too many hills and too far from station with this "digital". In Ohio now and only get one station! Don't expect too much now with switch from analog to digital.
Jim

Bobby A

I have learned that you have to do a scan everytime you move locations, make sure your antenna is up and your power boost button is on before you do the scan. It works for me.

Tom, Do you get antenna reception on either TV? Front or Living area? You probably know this but if not, you have to have the antenna amp on for air reception. Push the little red button on the wall plate so that the red led is lit. IF this is not the case, you may have a bad coax connection at the amplifier behind the wall or at the antenna. You also must have 12 volt DC at the amplfier.
we do not have any 12 volt receptacles either front nor back. where is the amplifier located? thanks, tom

jbeletti

we do not have any 12 volt receptacles either front nor back. where is the amplifier located? thanks, tom

Look above the bedroom television area. The wall plate us usually there that has the jack for the TV and the power supply for the TV antenna is built into that wall plate.

Jim