Happy Birthday Jim B.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It almost snuck by me, but there it is, Jim Beletti is 49!!:eek:
Many happy returns Jim, and may you have many more to come.:angel:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Wow.. another one on the books...

Congradulations Jim... Hope your day was a happy one..

Next year is the good one....

BC

jimtoo

Happy birthday Jim B. Hope you had a great day and many more to come. Just think, one more year and you qualify for AARP.:D

Jim and Bette

SmokeyBare

Happy Happy Birthday Big Jim B !!! Take your time getting that AARP Card... Take a Whole Year in fact... :D

jbeletti

Hey gang,

Wow - this is a bit overwhelming. Thank you very much for the birthday well wishes.

Yeah - 1 more year and I can join my wife in AARP membership :eek:

I am here in beautiful Jackson (near Sacramento) California for the Central California Chapter Fall Rally. We are once again in a gorgeous setting at the Jackson Rancheria.

Anyway - I got sung Happy Birthday for the second year in a row here by the ralliers. Great group of Heartlanders and a few SOB Heartland wannabees.

Having fun. Nancy and I will see some of you in Branson, MO next weekend and still others in Buellton, CA in November. Happy camping.

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday and hope you got many presents. We will see ya in Branson and bring your long johns. Ken & Kathy

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
You know you are getting older when "happy hour" is a nap. ;)
Remember when we used to laugh at old people when we were young? Do you recall what was so funny? :confused:
Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do. :rolleyes:
He is at an age that whenever a pretty girl smiles at him he immediately looks down to see what is unzipped. :eek:
The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down. :(
Middle age is when you have met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else and usually is. :eek:
The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. :eek:
He's so old his social security number is in Roman numerals. :p
Pushing fifty is exercise enough. :confused:
Enjoy how sweet, how thoughtful, how kind I'm being on your birthday. Because tomorrow it's back to the same old crap. :mad:

Hope your Birthday was a great one, Jim!! :D