Rear ladder for 2010 21' FBRS

jhyatt

Can any one out there help me locate a ladder for the 2010 North Trail 21' FBS travel trailer. Camping World at Myrtle Beach refuses to install one. The Factory has not come up with a ladder for this model yet, but they did send me the drawing of the rear wall that shows the backer studs. Would be nice if the factory installed ladders when the unit was built. The backers on this unit are 11 1/2 inches on center and most ladders are 12" inches on center I think. Any help would be appreciated. Love the camper, lots of room.:) Jim

Last edited:

gorlesky

Need ladder for North Trail 21FBS

We are also looking for a ladder. Camping World's ladder is flimsy and only rated for 200 lbs. We want to use a cover, and it is a real pain to use an extension ladder to climb on top. Seems like the factory is missing a good bet by not installing ladders. It seems like a "no-brainer" to me.

mainejc

I also would like to install a ladder on our 21FBS. How did you get the Dimensions from the Factory as I would like to get them also.

BorgX

I have a 2011 21FBS and my dealer installed a ladder on it before I picked it up. If someone needs the info, I can get the details for it... they said they got all of the info from Heartland. Here's a pic (sorry for the shadow).

Rear.jpg