Item has exceeded the 1 year limit

ddj

Beautiful 2005 Grand Canyon with all the amenities. An opportunity to get into a "like new" 5th wheel, without the new price. Three slides, granite counter tops, surround sound, and two leather recliners, king size bed, More-ride and trail-air hitch to name a few. We are purchasing a home without wheels and would like this to find new "proud owners".
Currently located in Mesa, AZ. Pictures can be sent upon request, or look on the Heartland website for great professional photos of this model.

Price: $59,900

email: pdjensen1@msn.com

ddj

05 Grand Canyon for sale

Bluegrass man
We know its a reasonable price so we hope someone will be interested. The nada book shows about 76,000. Its an opportunity to get a great deal on a very nice 5th wheel.
ddj

ddj

Grand Canyon for sale

2005 Grand Canyon For Sale
All upgrades, priced to sell, $48,000. or BO. Great for snow-birds or full-timers.
Very comfortable, clean and in excellent condition, extended warranty available.
37', 3 slides, U-Shaped Kitchen, Maple woodwork, King-sized bed, 2 TV's, surround sound, plenty of storage, neutral colors, 2 AC's, 1 heat pump, Mor-ride, Trail Air Kingpin, pictures can be emailed upon request.

Call 218-243-2337 or 218-766-6314 (cell)
Darrel and Pam

Last edited:

ddj

2005 Grand Canyon For Sale

2005 Grand Canyon 37 ft 3 slides all upgrades,trailair kingpin,pictures available. $48000 OR BEST OFFER.Also have a 2000 350 Ford dually 7.3 diesel supercab,65000 miles,leather interior 19,500.

Last edited:

ddj

05 Grand Canyon for sale

2005 Grand Canyon, 37 ft 3 slides ,Trail-air kingpin, dual pane windows, king bed, all upgrades. $43,900

ddj

2005 Landmark

Our 5th wheel is located in Minnesota. Is this convenient for you?

Our cell is 218-766-6314 if you want to call with any questions.

Thanks for your inquiry,
Darrel

fulltimer

I take delivery of an 07 Grand Canyon on Saturday. Was there a problem with your unit? Just wondering why it is for sale. I grew up in MN and I always find people from MN interesting to talk with.

Fulltimer

ddj

Good luck, they are beautiful, however, we had many of the same problems, the others talked about on the owners forum. We are selling as we bought a place in Mesa. If you're travelling, we enjoyed Mesa Regal RV resort...great people! and lot's of activity.

If you have a friend that wants to travel with you, let us know. It's basically new, all work done and ready to go...
Darrel

J

Jim_1899

I noticed that you have made several post about selling your RV since Jan 2006 are you getting out of RV'ing or are you just wanted to upgrade to a new one.